I can do all this through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13 NIV
You will receive an EMAIL NOTIFICATION to confirm your registration if all the information required has been filled out!
What do I do now?
1. There will be a table displaying 10 TASKS in the Daily Events page - go there after reading the information below!
2. Each task will fall under one of the 6 categories shown above
3. Each day, a random generator will decide what tasks will be available for completion (new tasks are generated and displayed by 8:00am each day so make sure you check before doing anything!)
1. To encourage all participants to complete all or as many of the tasks as possible, the point value for each task is revealed the NEXT DAY (look out for a daily video!)
2. Points are awarded by a random generator (1-10) so that the best way to earn the most points, is simply to complete as many tasks as possible! There's definitely some luck involved if you're only doing a few tasks in any given day. To goal is to encourage you to try tasks that seem too difficult or new to you!
3. There are also BONUS POINTS awarded - please see details in the Daily Events page
2. Included in your email: - YOUR NAME - TASK #'s (1-10) you completed - write the corresponding # so you don't have to write out the description. - BONUS TASKS you completed (usually requires photos/videos/short explanations in writing) - PARENT/GUARDIAN'S EMAIL must be CC'd
3. Please submit ONLY ONE EMAIL - we will only count the points based on your most RECENT email if you submit multiple ones
4. FAILURE to have your parent/guardian's included in your email makes the submission invalid. 0 points awarded.
5. If you submit media content for BONUS points please let us know if we have permission to post them up on this website!
6. The deadline to submit your daily completion of tasks for points will be BEFORE midnight of that day
*VERY IMPORTANT* To the PARENT(S)/Guardian: The standard set for the task will come FROM YOU - for example, if your youth claims to have "took out the trash", but did not, or did partially, please let us know. Points will be deducted accordingly for tasks completed that's not up to YOUR standard or with a poor attitude.
In the spirit of the COVID Olympics, we are reminded that having each other as a family is already a blessing and that completing these tasks are certainly done for points, BUT also out of love and with genuine effort.
All we ask is for all Olympians to try their best!